Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mille Crepe Cake @ Nadeje Patisserie Cafe, Malacca


I'm back to posting! Gosh... I can't believe how long I've not posted anything until I check my last entry *shamesss*

So yea... the last visit to Malacca I forgot to write about this wonderful Crepe cake that I've tried. I went for the 2nd time yesterday! We tried two flavors this time.

Original Mille Crepe
Lightly sweetened. cream in between every layer of crepe. Great layered texture compared to spongy cakes. Absolutely yummy-licious!!

Double Chocolate Crepe
Chocolaty flavorful! you'll definitely love it if you like "chocolate indulgence" from Secret Recipe.

*from front to back* Manila Bay, Summer Time, Summer Dream
I had no idea why they named summer for both the other drinks, taste nothing like summer! Haha! I find mine (Manila Bay, mango flavor) ALOT more summer than the other two drinks. Taste alot nicer too. lol

---------------------------------------
- Where to eat? -
Located above Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka.
Nearby Vior Gallery.
---------------------------------------


5 comments:

  1. Yo Mothy! How r u doing? and when r u comin' back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back home in December, dear Stephy. Hahaz. Wanganui is fuckin' boring, man. And I'm starting to get sick of education too. Haha!

    I got an A for Design Research class. HAHAHA what the fuck, man. I suddenly became as good as those white dudes over here in uni. XD

    I miss my gf a lot. That's why I can't wait to get back home. Food is prohibitively expensive here in kiwi-land. Credit Card bill for last month was more than a thousand Ringgit. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! so we'll be having you for christmas! Do meet up when u're back! haha! and keep ur mind away from education for awhile.

    Hahahahaha! I'm not surprise man! Great Job! probably cos' the whites are pretty laid back?

    Lol... so much cheaper to raise you back here (ur parents) =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL the whites yeah, they do their assignments in class, whereas I do mine in the comfort of my room. :)

    Yeah if only food was as cheap as in Malaysia. And I spend 26 NZD a week on fuckin' tobacco. H.A.V.E. T.O. S.T.O.P. S.M.O.K.I.N.G.

    Crap and I'm having severe insomnia. LoLz.

    ReplyDelete