Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2nd day of CNY @ Sid & Pat's

First of all, I would like to thank Uncle Sidney to invite us in a forceful but fun way!

-Phone ring from Uncle Sidney-

Sid: "Hi Flo (mum), where are you now?"
Mum: "Oh! I'm at home."
Sid: "Okay! So I'll see you in 30 minutes time ya! Dinner at my house."
"See you! Bye!"
Mum: "Huh???! O_o??"

Wow!! For the first time we got invited by our relative in that manner. Hahaha! But I thought it was really fun! I think it might be Aunt Olivier who told Uncle Sidney that mum turned down the invitation when she called awhile ago. Dinner was great! Good to see my cousins there too!


Loving Couple (Aunt Joanne & Uncle Wilson)


Aunt Jo, Nigel, Uncle Wilson, Grandpa Yap


Mum


The most consistent photographer Uncle Sidney!


Some random photography of my choice ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment